Sunday 24 August 2008

Worried about Margo

Poor ol' Margo.... we are worried about her....... She hasn't laid since last week. She seem fine in herself, but I'm not sure... I've posted on the Omlet site for some advice, as I know it takes a while for them to get into the swing of things, but this does seem odd....

She has a few symptoms..... she scoffing ALOT, but they do eat more when they start laying, her comb is no longer bright red but pink, and she has poop like water! Not nice..... The concensus is that she may have worms.. I've already ordered some Flubenvet but am kicking myself that I didn't do it earlier as i'll have to wait until tuesday now....

Then we will have to work out how to give a minute amount to each hen on half a grape, and for seven days!!!!!!!!!!! Will be a military operation....... wish me luck!

No comments: